Harbourfront Centre Earth Month Workshops - Terrarium Making
Terms & Conditions
- Each voucher is limited to 1 slot. By submitting this form, your slot is automatically confirmed unless slots have already been filled. Do look out for an email from City Sprouts in the unlikely event of cancellation.
- There will be no replacement of workshop slot should participant decide to drop-out when contacted.
- The workshop sessions are suitable for participants aged 7 years and above.
- The workshop sessions must be accompanied by a parent/guardian if child is younger than 7 years old.
- Parents and HFC shoppers can sign-up to participate in this activity with a min. of $80 spend at the mall. Registration has to be done at HFC L3 Customer Service Counter.
- Kindly retain your workshop pass voucher for verification prior to the workshop session. Your workshop pass unique serial number must be the same as the serial number you signed up with via this form.
- City Sprouts may require verification of your name with your ID.
- Most of the workshops are conducted at Harbourfront Centre Level 2, outside Lobby A (opposite unit #02-70), except for the FARM TOUR. Find out more.
- Workshop slots are on while stocks last and first come first served basis.
- HarbourFront Centre and City Sprouts reserve the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person who is interested to participate in the “HFC Earth Month 2023 Workshop” activity. Such determination is final and conclusive, and HarbourFront Centre is not obliged to give any reason for disqualifying any person from participating in the “HFC Earth Month 2023 Workshop” activity.
- HarbourFront Centre and City Sprouts reserve the right to vary the Terms and Conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- HarbourFront Centre and City Sprouts arenot be liable for any loss, injury, death, or damage to persons or property as a result of their participation in the “HFC Earth Month 2023 Workshop” activity.
- Photograph(s) or video image(s) of participants may be captured during the programme. City Sprouts may use and publish such photographs and/or video recordings in school publications, website, social media channels, and other communication channels.
A minimum number of participants is required to proceed with the session. A full refund will be provided if the minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of use on social media, in e-newsletters and on our website. All media will not be used for commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation.
As a participant, you acknowledge and waive all liabilities and claims on the following:
· Risks of injury from the activity.
· Risks that may arise as a result of an encounter with the presence of animals & plants.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.