One Raffles Quay Travelling Farmers Market Vendor Payment Portal
Be part of the One Raffles Quay Travelling Farmers Market and showcase your eco-friendly products and locally sourced culinary delights to the lunchtime crowd. Join us in creating a greener tomorrow while delighting taste buds and decorating offices today. Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of a thriving market that promotes sustainability and satisfies hungry lunch-goers at One Raffles Quay!
You should join us if:
- You provide healthy and eco-friendly snacks, lunches or desserts
- You have the perfect decoration or items they need to spruce up or green up their office
- You can provide fresh veggies, fruits and herbs so they don't have to go to the supermarket tonight
15 & 16 August 2023 (Tues & Wed)
1130am - 230pm (3hrs)
One Raffles Quay
Between North and South Tower
What will be provided:
Terms and Conditions:
- Price stated includes 8% GST
- City Sprouts reserves the rights to decide on the final assignment of table spot or workshop space.
- Vendor must make effort to decorate or spruce up their own visual merchandising for their assigned table.
- Vendor to be present at their booth at all time to interact with visitors and share more information about their initiatives.
- Vendor to cooperate in furnishing product information or workshop information (if any) to City Sprouts.
- Booking is NOT confirmed until booth fee is paid.
- Vendor is to handle their own payment mode and processes with visitors.
- Should vendor request to pull out from the event after payment made, there will be no refund.
- City Sprouts reserves the rights to withdraw vendor or their products during the event that are deemed inappropriate.
- City Sprouts or One Raffles Quay will not be responsible for any theft of items during the market.
- Vendors will be required to tear down by the end of each day. We will provide storage space to store your products on the premises.
By transacting, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of participation as One Raffles Quay Travelling Farmers Market vendor.