Sundown Social Market at Dempsey Vendor Deposit Portal
Join us as a vendor at the very first market in Dempsey!
This event will mark a significant milestone as it’s the first-ever market to be held in the Dempsey area. A collaboration between Dempsey Project, Fullerton Fund Management, and City Sprouts. We aims to create a vibrant and unforgettable experience specially curated for Millennials and we believe that your participation as a vendor will greatly enrich the event.
Event Name: Sundown Social
Date/Time: 13th August, 4.30pm - 8.30pm
Location: The Dempsey Project
Theme: Celebrating All Things Local!
Vendor Types: Local Delicacies, Plants, Local Handmade Brands / Total 20 Vendors
Target Audience: Millennials
*We also have workshop spaces available. Please kindly let us know if you're interested to do workshops. We will be helping to market.
What is provided:
- Table space of 1.3 x 0.65 (Please refer to photos, to see photos of the actual space)
- Please let us know if any other provision is needed.
There will not be any booth fees for this first edition. However, The Dempsey Project will retain a sharing cut of 20% from each vendor’s sales.
As slots are limited, please let us know your interest as soon as possible. To secure your participation, a refundable deposit of $50 will be required. This deposit serves as a security measure to ensure commitment and discourage last-minute withdrawals.
Terms and Conditions:
- There will be no booth fee, but Dempsey Project will be sharing 20% from Vendor's revenue.
- City Sprouts reserves the rights to decide on the final assignment of table spot or workshop space.
- Vendor must make effort to decorate or spruce up their own visual merchandising for their assigned table.
- Vendor to be present at their booth at all time to interact with visitors and share more information about their initiatives.
- Vendor to cooperate in furnishing product information to City Sprouts.
- All transactions will be made through City Sprouts, we will reimburse the 80% by the following week of the event.
- Should vendor request to pull out from the event after payment made, there will be no refund.
- City Sprouts reserves the rights to withdraw vendor or their products during the event that are deemed inappropriate.
- CitySprouts will not be responsible for any theft of items during the market.
By transacting, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of participation as City Sprouts vendor in Sundown Social Market.