Vendor Payment Portal
The festive season is here and City Sprouts is excited to announce that our signature farmers market is coming to town. This isn't just any Christmas market; it's a festive, fun, and fabulous celebration of sustainability. Be part of our Christmas Farmers Market and showcase your eco-friendly products and festive themed culinary delights to the masses!
Date: 2 Dec 2023
Time: 9am to 1pm
Location: City Sprouts Henderson @ 102 Henderson Road
Amongst 24 market vendors, expect Snowman made of mud & soil, Xmas-fied native local tree, ornament swap, upcyling workshops and many carnival games guaranteed to attract the crowd!
In the spirit of compassion and generosity, as part of the "Gift of Giving" charity donation drive, 10% of below vendor fees will be donated to a charity organization (TBC beneficiary name).
Indoor Sustainability Centre
Outdoor Sustainability Centre (Shaded)
Outdoor Sustainability Centre with Food Prep (Shaded)
Terms and Conditions:
- Price stated includes 8% GST
- City Sprouts reserves the rights to decide on the final assignment of table spot or workshop space. Please indicate your booth preference below.
- Vendor must make effort to decorate or spruce up their own visual merchandising for their assigned table.
- Vendor to be present at their booth at all time to interact with visitors and share more information about their initiatives.
- Vendor to cooperate in furnishing product information or workshop information (if any) to City Sprouts.
- Booking is NOT confirmed until booth fee is paid.
- Vendor is to adhere to our own payment mode and processes with visitors.
- Should vendor request to pull out from the event after payment made, there will be no refund.
- City Sprouts reserves the rights to withdraw vendor or their products during the event that are deemed inappropriate.
- City Sprouts will not be responsible for any theft of items during the market
By transacting, you acknowledge and agree to the terms in participating as a vendor.