Vendor Payment Portal
Terms and Conditions:
- Price stated includes 8% GST
- Booth payment must be made latest 10 working days before event day
- Booking is NOT confirmed until booth fee is paid
- Punctuality is important. Please make sure you are ready to receive customer by 8:45am, event begins at 9am.
- Even if sold-out, vendor must stay through the event until 1pm to promote your business, do not vacate your booth.
- All shoppers shopping in the event will make payment via PayNow, paid to City Sprouts SG-QR codes which are unique to individual booth number.
- The QR Code signages will be issued to all vendors on the day of event, before event starts.
QR Code signages must be return to City Sprouts management by the end of event day
- City Sprouts will consolidate each individual booth receivables on the following MONDAY before 5pm.
- City Sprouts will pay out to vendors within 5 working days.
- Vendors must snapshot with their mobile phone camera of all the transactions shoppers made. In case of dispute, we can fall back on photo for proof of transaction. Otherwise, City Sprouts will not request for these photos.
- Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, vendors are entitled to full refund.
- Should vendor request to pull out from the event, there will be no refund.
- City Sprouts reserved the rights to withdraw vendor or their products during the event that are deemed inappropriate.
By transacting, you acknowledge and agree to the terms in participating as a vendor.
A minimum number of participants is required to proceed with the session. A full refund will be provided if the minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of use on social media, in e-newsletters and on our website. All media will not be used for commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation.
As a participant, you acknowledge and waive all liabilities and claims on the following:
· Risks of injury from the activity.
· Risks that may arise as a result of an encounter with the presence of animals & plants.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.