Join our growing family
Current Job Openings
· Program Coordinator
Would you like to work in an urban farm and plan outreach programs for our community? City Sprouts is looking for a passionate and dedicated person to join us as Program Coordinator to plan, execute and run educational, fun, enriching programs such as tours, workshops, courses and events.
As our Program Coordinator, you will need to have good organizational skills and your KPIs are attributed to how smooth programs are executed and the positive reviews by the participants. You will be someone who enjoys being outdoors and has an interest in all things' nature.
- Oversee facility management and operations of City Sprouts' spaces. This includes management of community space such as the community compost heap, educational gardens and volunteer program.
- Oversee coordination and implementation of on-site and off-site activations e.g. scheduling of programs, provide logistical support, liaison and relationship management with vendors, partners and stakeholders concerning the execution of programs.
- Consistent background in planning, executing and administrative work related to space management and operations and community development initiatives
- Excellent problem-solving skills, customer service, interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record and experience in working with groups of people in community setting
- Good working attitude and willing to learn
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Do not need employment visa
- Open to working on day(s) that fall on weekends
· Business Development Executive
Would you like to work on the green economy and develop growth strategy for an urban farm? City Sprouts is looking for a passionate and dedicated person to join us as Business Development Executive to
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on revenue generation and customer satisfaction. This includes strategizing business operations to meet Company’s vision and missions, diversifying and establishing new and viable revenue steams, generating leads, increasing client base and selling possibilities, mapping business strengths and customer needs, developing and maintaining client relationships corporate partnerships; and
- Lead product / program development and improvement. This includes conducting market research, identifying market gaps, designing and tailoring new programs for different target segments, training and testing operations team to execute deliver and conduct programs, oversee product / program quality control and sales recovery ; and
As our Business Development Manager, you have strong business acumen in the green economy and enjoys being outdoors meeting people.
- Consistent background of securing new business & partnerships
Strong sales track record and experience designing and implementing business development strategies
Stakeholder management skills
Experience leading and working in teams
Relevant sector experience - 2 years and more
Interested applicant please email us with your resume.
**Due to the number of applications we receive, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Call for Volunteers
We rely on volunteers to help maintain the farm and assist in community projects such as community compost heap and food waste management program. In short, without volunteers there would be no farm. You may be eligible to help out in a number of areas, so we've detail it in the sign-up link here.