Join our growing family
Current Job Openings
· Program Coordinator
Would you like to work in an urban farm and plan outreach programs for our community? City Sprouts is looking for a passionate and dedicated person to join us as Program Coordinator to plan, execute and run educational, fun, enriching programs such as tours, workshops, courses and events.
As our Program Coordinator, you will need to have good organizational skills and your KPIs are attributed to how smooth programs are executed and the positive reviews by the participants. You will be someone who enjoys being outdoors and has an interest in all things' nature.
- Oversee facility management and operations of City Sprouts' spaces. This includes management of community space such as the community compost heap, educational gardens and volunteer program.
- Oversee coordination and implementation of on-site and off-site activations e.g. scheduling of programs, provide logistical support, liaison and relationship management with vendors, partners and stakeholders concerning the execution of programs.
- Consistent background in planning, executing and administrative work related to space management and operations and community development initiatives
- Excellent problem-solving skills, customer service, interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record and experience in working with groups of people in community setting
- Good working attitude and willing to learn
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Do not need employment visa
- Open to working on day(s) that fall on weekends
Interested applicant please email us with your resume.
**Due to the number of applications we receive, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Call for Volunteers
We rely on volunteers to help maintain the farm and assist in community projects such as community compost heap and food waste management program. In short, without volunteers there would be no farm. You may be eligible to help out in a number of areas, so we've detail it in the sign-up link here.