Edible Art Culinary Adventure
School's out, time for Parent-Child bonding! By cooking together, you and your child develop a common language, create happy memories, and set these young cooks up on a lifetime path of health and fun in the kitchen.
The Edible Art Culinary Adventure centers around exploration, creativity and nutrition. Bringing fun engagement and creative exploration to the table, even the pickiest eaters can find something to have fun with.
With an assortment of menu, all classes will include 3 items that includes a main item, the sauce/side dish and a tropical fruit slushy mocktail.
At parents discretion, but best suited for kids 7 years and older.
• Ingredients & Materials
• 3-items (Main dish, sauce/side dish, drinks)
• Optional – Container to put what you made
• Optional – Your own apron
A minimum of 6 participants is required to proceed with the workshop. Full refund will be provided if minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of social media, e-newsletter and website. All photos taken will not be use in any commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation. If you do not wish to have your pictures or videos taken, please approach our friendly photographer.
As a participant, you acknowledge and waive all liabilities and claims on the following:
· Risks of injury from the activity.
· Risks that may arise as a result of an encounter with the presence of animals & plants.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.