Farm-to-table Kueh Salat Making
Inherently colourful and sweet, Kueh Salat is synonymous with Peranakan culture. Learn how to make Kueh Salat with Auntie Betty using Pandan leaves and Blue Peas harvested directly from City Sprouts urban farm.
In a simple 1 hour cooking demonstration, you get to experience & learn
- How to extract Pandan flavour from the freshly harvested Pandan leaves
- How to extract Blue Pea colouring from Blue Pea flowers
- How to cook glutinous rice
- The right ratio of Kueh and Rice
Bonus: Bring home our Pandan Leaves and Blue Pea flowers from our farm!
A minimum number participants is required to proceed with the session. Full refund will be provided if minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of social media, e-newsletter and website. All photos taken will not be use in any commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation. If you do not wish to have your pictures or videos taken, please approach our friendly photographer.
As a paid participant, you acknowledge, fully informed and waive all liability, claims on the below:
· Risk of injury from the activity.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.