Farm-to-table September Hands-On Kueh Making
City Sprouts & Cooking Reinvented brings you a hands-on kueh making class with Fiona Seow from MasterChef Singapore Season 3.
In this 2 hours hands-on class, participants will learn how to:
- Use farm to table ingredients such as pandan leaves, blue pea flowers
- Guided hands on class on how to make delectable kuehs
- Bring home your master pieces for family to try!
Kindly note the various sessions below for specific kuehs:
- Session 1: Kueh Dadar is from 10:00am to 12 noon [Over]
- Session 2: Ondeh Ondeh is from 1:30pm - 3:30pm [Over]
- Session 1: Rempah Udang is from 10:00am to 12 noon [Over]
- Session 2: Pumpkin Glurinous Rice Ball is from 1:30pm - 3:30pm [Over]
Sign up at $40/pax or $70/2 pax or $70/any 2 sessions!
We will email you separately for those who signed up for 2 sessions.
Class requires a minimum to start.