Farm-to-table September Hands-On Kueh Making
City Sprouts & Cooking Reinvented brings you a hands-on kueh making class with Fiona Seow from MasterChef Singapore Season 3.
In this 2 hours hands-on class, participants will learn how to:
- Use farm to table ingredients such as pandan leaves, blue pea flowers
- Guided hands on class on how to make delectable kuehs
- Bring home your master pieces for family to try!
Kindly note the various sessions below for specific kuehs:
- Session 1: Kueh Dadar is from 10:00am to 12 noon [Over]
- Session 2: Ondeh Ondeh is from 1:30pm - 3:30pm [Over]
- Session 1: Rempah Udang is from 10:00am to 12 noon [Selling Out]
- Session 2: Pumpkin Glurinous Rice Ball is from 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Sign up at $40/pax or $70/2 pax or $70/any 2 sessions!
We will email you separately for those who signed up for 2 sessions.
Class requires a minimum to start.
A minimum number participants is required to proceed with the session. Full refund will be provided if minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of social media, e-newsletter and website. All photos taken will not be use in any commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation. If you do not wish to have your pictures or videos taken, please approach our friendly photographer.
As a paid participant, you acknowledge, fully informed and waive all liability, claims on the below:
· Risk of injury from the activity.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.