Farm-to-table September Hands-On Kueh Making
City Sprouts & Cooking Reinvented brings you a hands-on kueh making class with Fiona Seow from MasterChef Singapore Season 3.
In this 2 hours hands-on class, participants will learn how to:
- Use farm to table ingredients such as pandan leaves, blue pea flowers
- Guided hands on class on how to make delectable kuehs
- Bring home your master pieces for family to try!
Kindly note the various sessions below for specific kuehs:
- Session 1: Kueh Dadar is from 10:00am to 12 noon [Over]
- Session 2: Ondeh Ondeh is from 1:30pm - 3:30pm [Over]
- Session 1: Rempah Udang is from 10:00am to 12 noon [Over]
- Session 2: Pumpkin Glurinous Rice Ball is from 1:30pm - 3:30pm [Over]
Sign up at $40/pax or $70/2 pax or $70/any 2 sessions!
We will email you separately for those who signed up for 2 sessions.
Class requires a minimum to start.
A minimum number participants is required to proceed with the session. Full refund will be provided if minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of use on social media, in e-newsletters and on our website. All media will not be used for commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation.
As a participant, you acknowledge and waive all liabilities and claims on the following:
· Risks of injury from the activity.
· Risks that may arise as a result of an encounter with the presence of animals & plants.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.