Climate Fresk Workshop
The Climate Fresk is a science based Workshop that aims to educate and raise awareness of climate change worldwide.
Based on the IPCC reports, it explains how and why climate is changing at the current pace and the consequences of its disruption. Play based, participants use a deck of 42 cards, which represent a cause, consequence or element of climate change and lay them in a cause to effect way using collective intelligence.
Guided by a Facilitator, participants gain a rich understanding of the complexity of climate science and consequence of global warming in a short span of 3 hours.
Over 450,000 people have participated in the Workshop worldwide and over 2000 in Singapore.
Climate Fresk Workshop an Adults workshop. But feel free to sign kids up if they are 9 years old and above, we can split off to a Kids-edition Climate Fresk.
- 9-9:30am Guided Farm Tour at City Sprouts
- 9:30am-12:20pm Climate Fresk workshop facilitated by accredited Climate Fresk Facilitator
(More information: https://climatefresk.org/)
- For children age 9 to 14, the Climate Fresk workshop will split off to Kids-edition Climate Fresk Workshop which is 21 cards (Half the cards). Program for Kids will be 30mins Ice breaker, followed by 2 hours of Climate Fresk Workshop Kids-edition, and end with 30mins reflections with the Kids.
A minimum number participants is required to proceed with the session. Full refund will be provided if minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of social media, e-newsletter and website. All photos taken will not be use in any commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation. If you do not wish to have your pictures or videos taken, please approach our friendly photographer.
As a paid participant, you acknowledge, fully informed and waive all liability, claims on the below:
· Risk of injury from the activity.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.