Stem and Sprout: 3-days Kids Camp September
Sprout the seed of sustainability in your child's mind early with our 3-day kids camp, Stem and Sprout!
5 to 7 Sept, Tues to Thurs
9:30am - 1.30pm
For Ages 6 to 12 years old
Held in collaboration with Stem academy in our luscious urban farm, children can learn new sustainable skills that they can take home to their daily life. Stem academy aims to equip children with key skills from young, including STEM, IT, and Environmental skills among others, to help children discover their passion from young with skills that stand out from the crowd.
- Day 1: Activities in Day 1 will include waste reduction, material reuse, and recycling. Participants learn about worms and waste, examine plants under a microscope, and create tote bags using Infusible Ink. The goal is to promote sustainable practices through hands-on experiences.
- Day 2: Participants will engage in activities that include creating a scratch game to learn coding concepts and catching recyclable items. They also explore fruits and its water content by making fruit instruments, and reuse these fruits by feeding them to compost!
- Day 3: Participants will engage in a farm tour and scavenger hunt! Through an exciting magic tea activity and a hands-on craft workshop, children will be provided an immersive experience to promote appreciation for nature.
Join us today to learn about the connection between nature and tech, in an accessible yet natural environment.
Amber Adventure @ Henderson
In Amber Adventure, kids will dive into the world of survival skills. Building a fort, foraging through the wilderness and the art of igniting a flame for outdoor cooking. They'll also learn the invaluable skill of sourcing food from the environment, discovering edible plants, herbs, and trees that surround them.
Cloud Quest @ Bukit Timah
The skies is the limit at Cloud Quest, where nature meets aviation in a unique blend of adventure and ecotherapy! This one-of-a-kind camp is designed for young enthusiasts who have a passion for both clouds and aviation, all while embracing the therapeutic benefits of connecting with the natural world.
Hear From Our Parents!
"Reina had the most wonderful time and came home excited with new sketches, sticks, unique leaf each day. She loved her time in nature with her friends building shelter. The skills she learnt will be invaluable” - Parent
FAQs: Don't Worry! Your Every Concern Addressed!
What is the instructor to children ratio?
Our instructor to children ratio is 1:3. As the safety and well-being of your child is our utmost priority,we ensure that a first-aid certified instructor is present at all times throughout the camp.
Where is the meeting and pick-up point?
For your convenience, location for both meeting and pick-up point is the same. For Amber Adventure, the meeting and pick-up location is City Sprouts Henderson. For Cloud Quest, the meeting and pick-up point is Sky Sprouts Bukit Timah.
Is transportation provided?
Transportation is provided only on Excursion Days (Day 2 and 3). A chartered bus will depart from the main meeting location to the excursion location and back.
Will there be food provided?
As this is a day camp from 8am to 12:30pm, food will not be provided. You are encouraged to pack snacks for your child as there will be regular snack and water breaks throughout the camp.
Can't make it on these dates?
We can also host for a private group of 8 children. Simply email us your preferred dates to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will check on our availability for your dates.
Our Little Explorers In Action!
A minimum number of participants is required to proceed with the session. A full refund will be provided if the minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons. We hold the responsibility for evaluating refund requests. We kindly inform you that regrettably, refunds will not be granted for cancellations made within one week preceding the event.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of use on social media, in e-newsletters and on our website. All media will not be used for commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation.
As a participant, you acknowledge and waive all liabilities and claims on the following:
· Risks of injury from the activity.
· Risks that may arise as a result of an encounter with the presence of animals & plants.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.