Adopt a Research Tree
You will be adopting a Research Tree that will be planted in Life Sprouts as part of the bigger research by NUS Centre for Nature-based Climate Solutions to study the effectiveness of afforestation efforts, how it impacts carbon sequestration and local biodiversity.
As an adopter of our trees at Life Sprouts, you'll receive:
- In-person guidance on tree planting techniques
- A tree tag with your preferred name tagged on the tree
- Be invited regularly to volunteer in getting Tree progress data¹
- Monthly updates about its fruiting/flowering cycle² and other scientific records³ that our NUS partner recorded and observed.
Location: Life Sprouts, 50 Punggol East S(828824)
· 17 Jun 2023 8am (SOLD OUT)
· 15 July 2023 8am (Limited slots left)
¹ Not mandatory, you may choose not to come, our staff will maintain the tree for you
² For Fruit Trees
³ For Research Trees
^Email "Adopt a tree" with your name & contact details to email@example.com to register as an adopter. A respond including Price, PayNow UEN number will be sent to you after we confirm your registration. Price does not apply to corporate adopter. You may email to your corporation details to firstname.lastname@example.org for Adopt-a-tree by Corporate Adopter.
A minimum number participants is required to proceed with the session. Full refund will be provided if minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of use on social media, in e-newsletters and on our website. All media will not be used for commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation.
As a participant, you acknowledge and waive all liabilities and claims on the following:
· Risks of injury from the activity.
· Risks that may arise as a result of an encounter with the presence of animals & plants.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.