Our Farmers Market is backkkkk! Boasting a variety of producers, visitors can shop the freshest greens of the season, heirloom fruits, aromatic small-batch homebakes, prettiest ornamental plants, and other artisanal crafts.
4 Feb 2023, Sat
9am to 1pm
FREE admission for all. No queue, no wristbands, shop direct with growers & producers.
- In this Love & Hope edition, coinciding with World Cancer Day, part of our proceeds from City Sprouts farm produce sales and terrariums will go to Singapore Cancer Society to help cancer families tied through difficult times.
- You can also D.I.Y. your very own Terrarium to gift to your love ones as a personalised Valentines Day present or to cancer patients.
- Meet & greet our fluffy chickens and ducks in our greenhouse! This is FREE for the first 10 visitors at 9:30am and 10:30am. If you miss the opportunity, simply shop with 5 different market vendors, present your shopping, and you will get to join the 11am and 11:30am sessions. First come first served basis. Limit to 10 shoppers per session.
ALL IN VEGGIE FARM
ECO BEE GARDEN
FOODS BY RI
MY NAKED BAR
PASS IT ON
QUALITY DROPS CRAFT BEER
STASHER & PACKIT
THE RARE HONEY COMPANY
A minimum number of participants is required to proceed with the session. A full refund will be provided if the minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of use on social media, in e-newsletters and on our website. All media will not be used for commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation.
As a participant, you acknowledge and waive all liabilities and claims on the following:
· Risks of injury from the activity.
· Risks that may arise as a result of an encounter with the presence of animals & plants.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.