We're back with our regular Farmers Market on Saturday on 3rd of June! Boasting a variety of local farms & vendors, visitors can shop the freshest produce of the season, small-batch home bakes, sustainable goodies, and other artisanal crafts.
3 June 2023, Sat
9am to 1pm
FREE admission for all. No queue, no wristbands, shop direct with farmers, growers & producers.
- In this edition of Mind, Body & Soul, we aim to raise awareness on holistic wellness with our partners & vendors and a range of activities and workshops!
Immerse yourself in our "Cloud Room" with meditative sound and ambience! Find peace within the chaos, clarity within the confusion, and serenity within the storm. Our "Cloud Room" is a sanctum of peace where you get to prance around on "cloud" or simply lie down and soak in the peach. *Entry is open to all for free limited at 8 people capacity at any point in time. Entry begins at 10:30am only, until 1pm.
- Embrace nature healing energy through special performance by Jungle Flow Music - specialized in Handpan, Amazonian flutes, Djembe, Shakers, Jalra, along with the sights, sounds & scents of mother-nature.
For kids, have fun in raking your own Zen Garden sand. Let the movement of sand flow sooth your inner peace, one mindful stroke at a time. This is a free activity.
- Also for kids, sign up for the Nature Art Workshop - a guided foraging activity and art & craft session to make your own encased frame 3D art! Suitable for age 4 to 7 yr old. This is a paid activity for 45mins with all materials inclusive, top-up below to sign up.
- Looking for parent-child activity to bond together? Join Mindful Camp on a fun-filled Choco Balls Workshop. You'll not only have a blast creating deliciously healthy choco balls using chocolate and dates but also get the chance to make a unique box to store them in. This is a paid activity for 45mins with all materials inclusive, top-up below to sign up.
- For Adults, join trainer Jack from Metamorfitus in their "Bootcamp Lite". This is a paid activity for 40mins, sign up separately through their page.
- For Adults, learn to make your own candle using only high quality vegan soy wax sourced and locally sourced fragrance oils. Melt, mix and pour your bespoke candle in our Candle Making Workshop. This is a paid workshop at 10am-11am, with all materials inclusive, top-up below to sign up.
- Lastly, enjoy a cuppa Matcha Latte on us when you complete our City Sprouts Farm Bingo Game. Limit to first 50 redemption upon completion of Bingo.
Annie's All Natural
Bamboo Straw Girl
Golden Cap Farm
Marymount Bakehouse Singapore
Miss Van Dough
Timo & Farmers
The Baking Mumm
Chong Hoe Healthcare
Borneo Hot Sauce
A minimum number of participants is required to proceed with the session. A full refund will be provided if the minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of use on social media, in e-newsletters and on our website. All media will not be used for commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation.
As a participant, you acknowledge and waive all liabilities and claims on the following:
· Risks of injury from the activity.
· Risks that may arise as a result of an encounter with the presence of animals & plants.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.