Farmers Market @Marina Barrage (Eco Run Village)
Whether you just completed the eco run, or are cheering a family member on, reward yourself and them with a delicious picnic prepared by our talented vendors at our Farmers Market @Marina Barrage.
Pre-purchase a breakfast picnic for your post-run or friends & family visiting! Breakfast Picnic comes with
- $25 worth of shopping vouchers (in $5 denomination) in EcoVillage that you can fill the basket with all of our vendors' goodies - such as sandwiches, yogurt, granola, pastries, nuts, and more to dine on at the lush green rooftop of the barrage.
- A handmade bamboo fan
- A microgreen grow kit
- A coconut drink
- A mystery F&B bonus item!
- A picnic basket on loan (refundable $5 in cash when you return the basket)
All breakfast picnic shoppers are entitled to lucky draw which you stand a chance to win you & your family/friends an exclusive Farm Tour at City Sprouts (max participants cap at 12pax).
For our athletes who have just completed a long run, condition your body with our FREE cool-down workout with Metamorfitus too!
Lastly, get crafty with our Seed-bomb making workshop! Sign up via Walk-in only.
11 June 2023 (Sunday)
7am - 1130am
730am-9am: Cool-down Workout with Metamorfitus
7am-1130am: Farmers Market at EcoVillage
10am-1130am: Seed Bomb Making Workshop
A minimum number participants is required to proceed with the session. Full refund will be provided if minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of use on social media, in e-newsletters and on our website. All media will not be used for commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation.
As a participant, you acknowledge and waive all liabilities and claims on the following:
· Risks of injury from the activity.
· Risks that may arise as a result of an encounter with the presence of animals & plants.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.