Home Composting for Beginners
Always wanted to make your own compost? This hands-on workshop, hosted by Ecosami, teaches you on how to transform food waste into nutrients-rich compost through the Aerobic composting methodology.
- Benefits of composting
- Types of composting
- What kind of food waste can we use
- What are Browns
- What are Enzymes
- Debunking myths of composting
- Setting up the Bin
- Hands-on Activity
Option to purchase a Cimby Composter at $15 (UP: $25) during the workshop.
A minimum number of participants is required to proceed with the session. A full refund will be provided if the minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of use on social media, in e-newsletters and on our website. All media will not be used for commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation.
As a participant, you acknowledge and waive all liabilities and claims on the following:
· Risks of injury from the activity.
· Risks that may arise as a result of an encounter with the presence of animals & plants.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.