Our Food Cycle
A comprehensive 1.5 hours interactive & hands-on workshop for children that covers the Food Cycle.
Workshop program covers
- Planting and Potting
- Good Bugs, Bad Bugs
- Harvesting Edible Plants
- Learn to make Kale Chips
- Food Waste Management with Composting
Dates & Time
· Every 2nd Saturday of the month (9 Jul, 13 Aug, 10 Sep, 8 Oct, 12 Nov, 10 Dec) Session 1: 2pm, Session 2: 4pm
· Every 4th Sunday of the month (24 Jul, 28 Aug, 25 Sep, 23 Oct, 27 Nov)
Session 1: 9am, Session 2: 11am
5 to 10 years old.
A minimum number of participants is required to proceed with the session. A full refund will be provided if the minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of use on social media, in e-newsletters and on our website. All media will not be used for commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation.
As a participant, you acknowledge and waive all liabilities and claims on the following:
· Risks of injury from the activity.
· Risks that may arise as a result of an encounter with the presence of animals & plants.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.