Our Food Cycle
A comprehensive 1.5 hours interactive & hands-on workshop for children that covers the Food Cycle.
Workshop program covers
- Planting and Potting
- Good Bugs, Bad Bugs
- Harvesting Edible Plants
- Learn to make Kale Chips
- Food Waste Management with Composting
Dates & Time
· Every 2nd Saturday of the month (9 Jul, 13 Aug, 10 Sep, 8 Oct, 12 Nov, 10 Dec) Session 1: 2pm, Session 2: 4pm
· Every 4th Sunday of the month (24 Jul, 28 Aug, 25 Sep, 23 Oct, 27 Nov)
Session 1: 9am, Session 2: 11am
5 to 10 years old.
A minimum number participants is required to proceed with the session. Full refund will be provided if minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of social media, e-newsletter and website. All photos taken will not be use in any commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation. If you do not wish to have your pictures or videos taken, please approach our friendly photographer.
As a paid participant, you acknowledge, fully informed and waive all liability, claims on the below:
· Risk of injury from the activity.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.