Rainbow Pasta by Cooking Reinvented
Immerse yourself in a farm to table culinary experience with our Rainbow Pasta Workshop. Learn how to use ingredients like blue pea and pandan from our City Sprout’s backyard to add colour to your pasta! A perfect activity for both you and your children to learn about natural organic food dyes in a fun and hands-on way.
As they say it's important to not only eat with your mouths, but eat with your eyes! With food it's just about the taste, but it's about the experience. Join us today, and experience the joys of rainbow pasta. See the rainbow, taste the rainbow!
1) Suitable for adults, friends, family with child age 7 and above
2) 3 hours workshop (9:30am - 12:30pm, inclusive lunch)
4) Join as an individual (1 pax $120), or Family of 2 or 3 (2 pax $200, 3 pax $250)
5) Welcome drink & Lunch is included
At parents discretion, but best suited for kids 7 years and older.
• Ingredients & Materials
• 3-items (Main dish, sauce/side dish, drinks)
• Optional – Container to put what you made
• Optional – Your own apron
A minimum of 6 participants is required to proceed with the workshop. Full refund will be provided if minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of social media, e-newsletter and website. All photos taken will not be use in any commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation. If you do not wish to have your pictures or videos taken, please approach our friendly photographer.
As a participant, you acknowledge and waive all liabilities and claims on the following:
· Risks of injury from the activity.
· Risks that may arise as a result of an encounter with the presence of animals & plants.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.