From Seed to Sprout - A 3 Day Holiday Camp
Four sessions are available:
23rd to 25th November (Sold Out)
7th to 9th December (Sold Out)
21st to 23rd December (Sold Out)
3rd to 5th January
4:00 - 7:00 pm
It's time to get your hands dirty! Take a growth journey from seed to sprout at Sky Sprouts. We'll explore the farm to learn about sustainable food sources, have fun while building a fortress, and create art with natural pigments amongst a plethora of other activities. At the end of each day, we'll wind down with a mindfulness activity. For our finale, Terra Luna Yoga will lead us on a parent-child yoga session. Get ready to enjoy a fun-filled three days of discovery and adventure with us!
Day 1: Seed
- Craft your own farmers' hat
- Bake a farm-to-table mushroom pizza
- Create your own natural pigments for painting on canvas
Day 2: Sun
- Build a fortress on the farm
- Sun and splash
- Tie dye art
- Mindful cooking
Day 3: Sprout
- Sensory trail
- Slime making
- Natural pigment painting on pots and planting
- Parent-child sunset yoga by Terra Luna Yoga
5 - 10 Years
Remember to bring a water bottle as well as insect repellent!
Link@896 at Bukit Timah (formerly known as Sime Darby Centre)
896 Dunearn Road, 589472
Level 5 Rooftop
Conveniently connected to the King Albert Park MRT Station.
A minimum number of participants is required to proceed with the session. A full refund will be provided if the minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of use on social media, in e-newsletters and on our website. All media will not be used for commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation.
As a participant, you acknowledge and waive all liabilities and claims on the following:
· Risks of injury from the activity.
· Risks that may arise as a result of an encounter with the presence of animals & plants.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.