Sunrise Yoga & Tea | World Mental Health Day
Awaken Your Spirit: Sunrise Yoga and Conversations on Mental Wellbeing
Date: 4th November 2023, Saturday
Time: 7am - 8.30am
Location: 896 Dunearn Rd, #05-04, S589472
In collaboration with People's Association for Mental Health Month, join us for an enriching Sunrise Yoga Session where the art of yoga converges with the tranquillity of the rising sun. This session is meticulously curated to regulate your nervous system that is often out of balance when we are under stress.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced practitioner, this session welcomes all. This yoga session is focused on moving in a mindful way where your senses are heightened and you’re engaged with your movements, gaining awareness of what is happening in both your body and mind.
What to Expect:
- Adopting basic breath-work to synchronise our body and mind
- A refreshing full body warm up to awake our muscles and joints
- Engage in slow and gentle movements with breathing synchronisation to regulate our nervous system in a safe environment
- Voice toning to ease our nervous system
- Deep and immersive relaxation
- Relieve your discomfort with delightful aromatic tea with farm fresh herbs from our rooftop garden
- Discussion on the benefits of Mindfulness Yoga on our mental wellbeing
Join us as we move our body in a gentle manner in synchronisation with our own breath; unwinding as we flow. Let the calming presence of the sunrise, expert guidance, and the refreshing allure of aromatic herbal goodness to guide you towards a state of mental calmness and emotional balance.
Link@896 at Bukit Timah (formerly known as Sime Darby Centre)
896 Dunearn Road, 589472
Level 5 Rooftop
Conveniently connected to the King Albert Park MRT Station.
Wet Weather Policy
Wet Weather Policy
As the event is outdoors, we will be monitoring the weather on the day itself. In the event of rain, we will be cancelling the event at latest 5pm on the day itself and you will be informed via email. Tickets will be fully refunded in the event of wet weather cancellation.
Should there be rain midway during the event, the show will still go on and no refund will be made.
A minimum number of participants is required to proceed with the session. A full refund will be provided if the minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of use on social media, in e-newsletters and on our website. All media will not be used for commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation.
As a participant, you acknowledge and waive all liabilities and claims on the following:
· Risks of injury from the activity.
· Risks that may arise as a result of an encounter with the presence of animals & plants.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.