Sublime under the sky - A Rooftop Dining Experience
[JUST IN: It's a sell-out event!]
In partnership with Fortitude Culina, experience rooftop dining in our urban farm through a 4-course dinner reflecting the most iconic flavours from Malay Archipelago, created by Chef Erna and Lay Hoon (Food Scientist).
Date: 1 Oct 2022
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Address: Sky Sprouts
Link@896, Level 5 Rooftop, 896 Dunearn Road, Bukit Timah, 589472
(Formerly Sime Darby Centre) Conveniently connected to the King Albert Park MRT Station.
- Guided rooftop farm tour with herbs introduction at our sensory garden.
- A 4-course dinner, prepared by visually impaired chefs.
- Hors d'oeuvres
Belinjo with Sambal Ijo
(Green Chilli Dipping Sauce)
Gado Gado Salad in Sambal Pecel
(Peanut Sauce with Kencur and Red Chilli)
- Main Course
Signature '7 Herb Rice' Nasi Ulam
With Chicken Rendang and Pickled Vegetables
Pulut Hitam Panna Cotta
- Paired with Wine or Kombucha
All courses have a bit of spice. Some dishes contains nuts.
A minimum number participants is required to proceed with the session. Full refund will be provided if minimum number is not reached. Credit for the value of your ticket will be issued in the form of a coupon for any other reasons.
Please note that photos and videos may be taken during activities for the purpose of use on social media, in e-newsletters and on our website. All media will not be used for commercial purposes, or in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation.
As a participant, you acknowledge and waive all liabilities and claims on the following:
· Risks of injury from the activity.
· Risks that may arise as a result of an encounter with the presence of animals & plants.
· Heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to heat exhaustion, sunburn and dehydration.